- June 1 | 11:00 a.m. — Coast Guard Advancement Ceremony
- June 15 | 6:00 p.m.— Screening of Eileen Olivieri Torpey’s 2012 film, “Ocean Keeper” in commemoration of the brave coastguardsmen who thwarted German saboteurs on June 13, 1942. Free and open to the public.
- June 16 | 4:00 p.m. — PRFCT EARTH Lecture + Cocktail Party
- June 29 | 7:00 p.m. — Concert by Deborah Carmichael of Libero Canto of voices and instruments by the musical geniuses Claudio Monteverdi (1567–1643) and Béla Bartók (1881–1945). Suggested donation of $25. No advance purchase necessary.
- July 14 | 6:00-8:30 p.m.— Amagansett Life-Saving Station Annual Fund-Raising Lobster Bake – SOLD OUT
- August 4 | U.S. Coast Guard Anniversary
- August 25 – October 21 | “Science at Sea,” an exhibition featuring the photography of marine scientist and explorer Gaelin Rosenwaks, will be on view during our open hours every Saturday and Sunday, 12-2 p.m. or by appointment from August 25th through October 21st, 2018.
- September 21 | 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. — On the 80th anniversary of the Great Hurricane of 1938, a book launch event for Genie Henderson’s “A Day Like Any Other” — a fictional retelling of that very real storm and how it affected the South Fork of Long Island.
- December 2 | 12 noon-4:00 p.m. — Holiday Bazaar featuring exotic and useful wares by local artists and artisans.
Connect With Us
160 Atlantic Avenue
P.O. Box 51
Amagansett, New York 11930
Season opening, July 18, 2020
Please obey Covid-19 protection protocols onsite. Masks will be required for all visitors above age 2. Only guided tours with our resident docents will be permitted inside the Station at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.