- Saturday, June 13 | Commemoration of Nazi Saboteur Interception
- Tuesday, August 4 | Coast Guard Day
- August/September | Lobster Bake To-Go
- Sunday, August 30 | 3PM – David Cataletto delivers a virtual presentation on the history of the Life-Saving Service in Amagansett. A collaboration with the Amagansett Library. Attendance requires RSVP, details within.
- Saturday, October 17 | Second Annual Maritime Heritage Day
Connect With Us
Season opening, May 2022
Saturdays & Sundays, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
or by appointment
Please obey Covid-19 protection protocols onsite. Masks will be required for all visitors above age 2. Only guided tours with our resident docents will be permitted inside the Station at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.