- Saturday, June 13 | Commemoration of Nazi Saboteur Interception
- Tuesday, August 4 | Coast Guard Day
- August/September | Lobster Bake To-Go
- Sunday, August 30 | 3PM – David Cataletto delivers a virtual presentation on the history of the Life-Saving Service in Amagansett. A collaboration with the Amagansett Library. Attendance requires RSVP, details within.
- Saturday, October 17 | Second Annual Maritime Heritage Day
Connect With Us
Open May through October
Every Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Docent tours are available during open hours or by appointment.
The health and safety of our community are a priority. Please stay home if you have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms.