- June 1 | 11:00 a.m. — Coast Guard Advancement Ceremony
- June 15 | 6:00 p.m.— Screening of Eileen Olivieri Torpey’s 2012 film, “Ocean Keeper” in commemoration of the brave coastguardsmen who thwarted German saboteurs on June 13, 1942. Free and open to the public.
- June 16 | 4:00 p.m. — PRFCT EARTH Lecture + Cocktail Party
- June 29 | 7:00 p.m. — Concert by Deborah Carmichael of Libero Canto of voices and instruments by the musical geniuses Claudio Monteverdi (1567–1643) and Béla Bartók (1881–1945). Suggested donation of $25. No advance purchase necessary.
- July 14 | 6:00-8:30 p.m.— Amagansett Life-Saving Station Annual Fund-Raising Lobster Bake – SOLD OUT
- August 4 | U.S. Coast Guard Anniversary
- August 25 – October 21 | “Science at Sea,” an exhibition featuring the photography of marine scientist and explorer Gaelin Rosenwaks, will be on view during our open hours every Saturday and Sunday, 12-2 p.m. or by appointment from August 25th through October 21st, 2018.
- September 21 | 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. — On the 80th anniversary of the Great Hurricane of 1938, a book launch event for Genie Henderson’s “A Day Like Any Other” — a fictional retelling of that very real storm and how it affected the South Fork of Long Island.
- December 2 | 12 noon-4:00 p.m. — Holiday Bazaar featuring exotic and useful wares by local artists and artisans.