Please note these events are subject to change.
• MAR. 31 | 6:30 p.m. Preceding a formal presentation; join us for traditional Sea Shanty’s and sailor’s work songs from the 1850s, performed by Nick Epstein and David Cataletto and featuring ukulele, guitar, and percussion. At 7 p.m. a presentation on the History of Shore Whaling in East Hampton, by educator David Cataletto
• MAY 6 | 5 p.m. A presentation on the history of the life-saving service by Henry Osmers, a historian at the Montauk Historical Society
• MAY 20 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Water Safety Day
• JUNE 10 | 6-7 p.m. Commemoration of the Interception of the Saboteurs
• JUNE 17 | 5-6 p.m. A concert of traditional Hungarian music, both in original form and in new arrangements, performed by Libero Canto.
• JULY 8 | 6 – 8:30 p.m. Join us at our seventh annual fund-raiser for a classic lobster bake and live music to benefit the Amagansett Station. A great night for all ages.
• SEPT. 24 | East Hampton Town Trustees Annual Largest Clam Contest
• OCT. 9 | Amagansett Maritime Heritage Day
• OCT. 28 | Season closing and guest speaker, to be announced
Connect With Us
Open May through October
Every Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Docent tours are available during open hours or by appointment.
The health and safety of our community are a priority. Please stay home if you have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms.