Please note these events are subject to change.
• MAR. 31 | 6:30 p.m. Preceding a formal presentation; join us for traditional Sea Shanty’s and sailor’s work songs from the 1850s, performed by Nick Epstein and David Cataletto and featuring ukulele, guitar, and percussion. At 7 p.m. a presentation on the History of Shore Whaling in East Hampton, by educator David Cataletto
• MAY 6 | 5 p.m. A presentation on the history of the life-saving service by Henry Osmers, a historian at the Montauk Historical Society
• MAY 20 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Water Safety Day
• JUNE 10 | 6-7 p.m. Commemoration of the Interception of the Saboteurs
• JUNE 17 | 5-6 p.m. A concert of traditional Hungarian music, both in original form and in new arrangements, performed by Libero Canto. Free event, suggested donation: $20
• JULY 8 | 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Join us at our seventh annual fund-raiser for a classic lobster bake to benefit the Amagansett Station. A great night for all ages.
• Sept. 23-24 | Visit our booth at the East End Seaport Museum’s Annual Maritime Festival RESCHEDULED FOR OCT. 21-22
• Sept. 30 | 10 a.m – 2 p.m. — Visit us at the Fall Festival for Families, organized by the East Hampton Historical Society at Mulford Farm
• Oct. 7 | 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. — Amagansett Maritime Heritage Day
• CANCELED Oct. 8 | 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. — East Hampton Town Trustees’ Largest Clam Contest. Due to the excessive rains in our local waters, this year’s Clam Contest has been canceled.
• Oct. 28 | 6 p.m. — Special presentation about the history of the rumrunners and the Coast Guard
• Dec. 2 | 4 – 6 p.m. — Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Amagansett Station
Connect With Us
Open May through October
Every Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Docent tours are available during open hours or by appointment.
The health and safety of our community are a priority. Please stay home if you have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms.